- The admissions process takes place in the fall (September/October) when the student is in Secondary I.
- Please see IMPORTANT DATES & DEADLINES for the timing of events.
- The applicant MUST be Eligible for English School.
IMPORTANT NOTE: For Secondary II, only a few places may become available. The school will only know of openings in the spring and/or summer before the start of the new school year. Please keep this in mind when choosing to apply for this level.
STEP 1: Please complete the Online Application Form (works best in the following browsers: Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox).
STEP 2: Mail or drop off the following documents to Loyola High School no later than October 13, 2017:
- Applicant photo (wallet-sized preferred);
- $50 registration fee (cash or cheque payable to Loyola High School);
- Applicant’s Grade 6 June Report Card;
- Photocopies of applicant’s Birth Certificate and English Eligibility Certificate (originals are not needed at this time).
STEP 3: Completion of the Online Application Form and receipt of the above documents automatically registers the applicant for the Entrance Exam.
STEP 4: As the school year progresses, continue sending in progress and term report cards as they become available.
STEP 5: Loyola determines in the spring and/or summer if places for Secondary II are available. If places are available, the Admissions Committee will review the applications that have been received and contact some students for an interview to take place in July or August.
STEP 6: Once a decision is reached, the Admissions Office will contact you immediately by phone or by email.