➢ Once you have read the instructions below, please click here to begin the Online Financial Aid Application.
➢ The Application Fee is $115, to be paid by credit card at the end of the session. In the case of separated/divorced families, the cost of an additional application is $40.
You must submit the following documents to Apple:
- most recent provincial and federal income tax returns, including all pertinent schedules;
- most recent provincial and federal notices of assessment;
- most recent T4 and RL1 information slips;
- most recent mortgage documents;
- most recent Statement of Business Activities (if you are self-employed);
- most recent financial statements (if you own a business).
N.B. Your application will not be processed until all the pertinent documents have been submitted.
➢ Following the submission of the online application, all NEW applicants will be asked to meet with the Bursary Committee to discuss their applications.