- Water Advisory
- REMINDER - DO NOT DRINK THE WATER IN THE SCHOOL. THE WATER FOUNTAINS HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED. HOPEFULLY YOU BROUGHT BOTTLED WATER FROM HOME OR YOU COULD ALWAYS BUY JUICE FROM THE CAF. IF THERE IS A PROBLEM, SEE MS. CARISTO.
- Grad Convocation
- Letters are being distributed to all Secondary 5 students today containing important information about the Graduation Ceremony and Grad Rehearsal. Responses are required as soon as possible as assigned seating will apply for the Grad Ceremony. Seats will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Please ask you parents to read the information carefully. The Grad Rehearsal letter must be signed by students.
- Secodary 5 All Activity Letter
- Only 9 students in this year's graduating class have qualified for the All Activity Letter, so far. The start of tag 1 in room 135 today is the deadline. If you think that after 5 years at Loyola you have earned the Letter, come by. If you do not drop by, don't complain!
- Athletic Awards Dinner
- Reminder that the Athletic Awards Dinner is TODAY. Supper is served at 5:30 in the Atrium, followed by the slide show and awards distribution in the Maclean Centre. Please remember to bring your tickets. DRESS CODE IS SUMMER DRESS.
Incoming Maroon and White are asked to report to the Atrium at 3:00 for set up.
You are free to leave after, but must be back by 5:00 AT THE LATEST.
- Sec. 2 Grad-At-Grad Interviews
- There are 20 Secondary 2 Grad-at-Grad interviews on Monday, May 27th. Please hand in your reflection paper by TOMORROW morning, at the latest, in the box in the Main Office.
- Secondary Three Assembly
- All secondary three and Mr. Traynor's students are to meet in the auditorium today for a mandatory presentation after period three.
- 3F Fundraiser
- 3F will be holding their second deep fried Oreo sale today at lunch in the cafeteria. 1 for $2, 2 for $3, 5 for $5 or 10 for $10. On top of that, 3 golden Oreos will added to the mix. Find the golden Oreo and you win a $10 iTunes gift card.
- After-school Bake Sale
- Come to 4C's after-school bake sale to get all the treats you need for the ride home. All proceeds go to the Bursary Drive.
- Psychology Test-Extra Help
- A reminder that extra help will be offered today, during both tags and after school from 3:00 to 4:00 in room 235.
- Secondary Five Pizza Lunch
- On Tuesday, May 28 at noon in the Atrium, the Development Office will be hosting a pizza lunch for all 2013 graduates. Come out and enjoy some free food and listen to our guest speaker, 2008 Loyola graduate and Team 690 radio producer, Sean Coleman.
- Sec. 5 CSP Dominus Vobiscum
- Sec. 4 students, interested in doing their Sec. 5 CSP at Dominus Vobiscum Camp, should get their consent forms into Mr. Sean Donovan sometime this week.
- CHOIR MEETING TODAY
- Mme Lacasse doit rencontrer tous les choristes aujourd'hui, au local de musique, immédiatement à 15h03. Cette réunion durera 5 minutes; you should be able to manage this important meeting in your busy schedules. Think of showing up and make my day!
- Mr. S. Donovan's Advisees
- Reminder that Friday will be our last advisor's meeting of the year, so come Tag 1 and leave your lunch at home!
- CSP I-IV
- Those needing to sign up for Grad clean-up should do so immediately as there are only 2 spots left...
The following students are to see Mr. Donovan in the CSP office between the Tags:
Anthony D'Andrea, Adamo Foglietta, Devin Knezevic, Nick Gentiletti, Ryan Trudeau, Connor Butler, Trevor Butler, Sean Scott
- Walkathon Committee and Carnival Committee
- Members of both committees are to come to room 135 at the beginning of TAG 1 for the official yearbook photo.
- Loyola News
- Today is the absolute deadline for articles for the year's end edition of The Loyola News.
- Auditions for the Fall Play
- Interested in being part of the cast of next year's play, "The Outsiders"? Then pick up your audition package from the main office. Auditions are open to all Loyola students. Please read the instructions CAREFULLY. If you have any questions, please speak to Ms. Adams.
- Sec 5 Artwork
- The Sec 5 students, who visited the Musee d'Art Contemporaine are welcome to pick up their artwork anytime today or tomorrow.
- Midget Rugby
- Congratulation to the Division Three team for their 25-17 victory on Monday over Ecole MSGR. The win was a fitting end to a season of incredible improvement by all players. Player of the game was Nicola "Goly" Golymbiowsky, who scored three incredible tries. The coaches would like to congratulate all players for their effort and dedication throughout the season. Well done, Warriors!!!
- It was another dramatic ending in Softball action on Tuesday as Simon Guidote hit a walk- off homerun (his second of the game) to lead the Jays to a 11-9 win over the Yankees. The Yankees were led by their perfect leadoff hitter Anthony Porporino who went 3 for 3. Play resumes today as the first place Red Sox take on the Expos at the Hingston Hall ball park. Please meet your coaches at the gym door at 3:10.
- Track and field day
- Mr. Burke and Mr. Hurst would like to thank yesterday's timers for making the finish line so efficient. They are invited to MR. Burke's office for a doughnut and a sip of water.
- Track Day
- Thank you, everyone for your co-operation yesterday during Track Day. Your support made the day run very smoothly. Congratulations to our finalists. In third place with 82 points was 1D. In second place with 126 points was 2B. The winner of the day with 135 points was 3F! Well done, everyone.
- Juvenile Football
- The Spring mini camp resumes ontomorrow at 11:45 on the Concordia field. All QBs, receivers, running backs and DBs are expected to be there. Practice will be over at 12:25.
- Cycling Club
- There will be a quick meeting today, after school, in Mr. Vani's office for all members of the Loyola Cycling Club.
- Wild Card Thursday has arrived, as the 8 teams which placed 5th through 12th in the standings vie for the four remaining playoff spots in tomorrow's quarter-finals. At 3:21 today, the Orange Onslaught take on the Blue Wave while the Pink Peril battle it out with UV. At 4:05 today, Black Ice duels White Wash and Lime Light takes on Gold Rush. All games are sudden death, with the winners moving on to tomorrow's quarter finals, and the losers going home with the freezies! A reminder to Sec. 5s to sign up for Tuesday's annual Student-Teacher game by tomorrow, after which any vacant spots will be open to Sec. 4s.