Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- SCHOOL PHOTO RETAKES
- School photo Retakes are on MONDAY, OCTOBER 29TH. This date has been changed from October 30th due to students being on Retreat. If you were absent the first day of school, or there is something wrong with your photo - eg. eyes closed, etc., you may register for a Retake. You may NOT have a retake just because you do not like your photo. You must return your original photo to Ms. Caristo when you register for your retake. PLEASE REGISTER WITH MS. CARISTO THIS WEEK.
- Beavertails Sale
- Beavertails, will be on sale on Friday, October 19th. This will give you time to buy your lunch and proceed to the Atrium to purchase a ticket $5.00. They will sell only 260 beavertails. Tickets must be purchased by Mrs. Supino or another staff member in the Office. They will not be sold from the truck. Once you have purchased your ticket, proceed to another station in the Atrium to pick it up.
- 2F Raffle
- Do you like hockey? Do you like golf? Do you like going out to movies and enjoying good food? If so, 2F is holding a 3-prize package raffle. To participate, you may purchase raffle tickets for one, two, or all three of the prize packages. The raffle will take place on Wednesday, October 24 at lunch in the Atrium. The price for raffle tickets will vary for each raffle. The first raffle is for a Food and Entertainment package consisting of two Guzzo movie passes, a large bag of Chicago mix popcorn, a $20 gift certificate to St. Viateur Bagel, and a 50$ gift certificate to Casareccia. Raffle tickets are $2 for one, $5 for three, and $20 for an arm's length. The second raffle is for a Hockey package consisting of two Habs tickets and a $25 gift card to Sportium. Raffle tickets are $4 for one, $10 for three, and $25 for an arm's length. The third raffle is for a Golf package consisting of a Garmin Approach S20 golf watch (valued at $300), a $25 gift card to Golf Town, and a bucket of 50 brand new gold balls ranging from Titleist, Callaway, and Taylormade. Raffle tickets are $5 for one, $12 for three, and $30 for an arm's length. Tickets will be sold every morning in the cafeteria until the day of the raffle, You can also purchase tickets in the cafeteria during lunch on Wednesday and Thursday of this week, and Tuesday and Wednesday of next week. All proceeds will go to the Christmas baskets.
- Mr. Fulvio's Entrepreneurship Students
- For those students who were away on Kairos, there will be a review session in Room 253 TOMORROW Wednesday at Lunch to go over the material missed. Bring your lunch!
- Model UN Information Meeting
- An information session for all those interested in participating in Model UN activities this year - or even just curious about what Model UN is - will be held this Wednesday at the beginning of Lunch in Room 353. You're welcome to bring your lunch. If you would like to attend but can't be there this Wednesday, e-mail Mr. Parr for more details.
- Intramural Hockey (IHL)
- Any student who is not playing ORGANIZED HOCKEY or any winter Loyola sport may sign up for Intramural Hockey at the Intramural Pillar. No experience necessary. (No equipment? no problem). We we lend you the equipment. Deadline for sign up is this Friday, Oct.19. If you have any questions please see Mr. Santillo.